This screencast shows you how to add a user and configure them to receive alerts for a specific class of devices (in our case any Linux server) via email. It also quickly shows performance data which the test server setup in the first Zenoss screencast has collected (after running for two hours).
- @frazelledazzell light grenades is a great album but the best oldschool incubus IMHO is S.C.I.E.N.C.E 1 week ago
- Going to see @ProtestTheHero play tomorrow night at the hifi. Can't wait! 2 weeks ago
- RT @conduit242: CONGRATS #BigData !!! You've officially hit the big time! @alexcpsec @kylemaxwell http://t.co/QEYMPvPKIG 2 weeks ago
- @Kahnau have you tried Diaspora? Looks pretty promising but will be better once they have an API to play with. 3 months ago
- RT @laserllama: Linus reads mean tweets: linux.com/news/featured-… 3 months ago
Find me on Google+