This screencast shows you how to add a user and configure them to receive alerts for a specific class of devices (in our case any Linux server) via email. It also quickly shows performance data which the test server setup in the first Zenoss screencast has collected (after running for two hours).
- Elasticsearch native scripts for dummies - Space Vatican spacevatican.org/2012/5/12/elas… via @fglc2 1 week ago
- Got the Kibana 4-beta installed on my ELKStack VM last night. The future looks good. elasticsearch.org/blog/kibana-4-… 1 week ago
- Currently playing around with ELK Stack, Nginx and OSSEC all running in a couple of Docker containers. Magic! 3 weeks ago
- @frazelledazzell light grenades is a great album but the best oldschool incubus IMHO is S.C.I.E.N.C.E 1 month ago
- Going to see @ProtestTheHero play tomorrow night at the hifi. Can't wait! 1 month ago
Find me on Google+