This screencast shows you how to add a user and configure them to receive alerts for a specific class of devices (in our case any Linux server) via email. It also quickly shows performance data which the test server setup in the first Zenoss screencast has collected (after running for two hours).
- Elasticsearch native scripts for dummies - Space Vatican spacevatican.org/2012/5/12/elas… via @fglc2 1 month ago
- Got the Kibana 4-beta installed on my ELKStack VM last night. The future looks good. elasticsearch.org/blog/kibana-4-… 1 month ago
- Currently playing around with ELK Stack, Nginx and OSSEC all running in a couple of Docker containers. Magic! 1 month ago
- @frazelledazzell light grenades is a great album but the best oldschool incubus IMHO is S.C.I.E.N.C.E 2 months ago
- Going to see @ProtestTheHero play tomorrow night at the hifi. Can't wait! 2 months ago
Find me on Google+