This screencast shows you how to add a user and configure them to receive alerts for a specific class of devices (in our case any Linux server) via email. It also quickly shows performance data which the test server setup in the first Zenoss screencast has collected (after running for two hours).
- @Kahnau have you tried Diaspora? Looks pretty promising but will be better once they have an API to play with. 3 months ago
- RT @laserllama: Linus reads mean tweets: linux.com/news/featured-… 3 months ago
- RT @SaltStackInc: Our @Utah_Dave demos using SaltStack to deploy & manage @docker containers at scale on any cloud infra. http://t.co/Pzlbz… 3 months ago
- RT @davestern1: Words for #ansiblefest bingo: deploy, environment, docker, anything driven anything, other config mgmt tools who shall not … 3 months ago
- RT @terminalmage: Writing some LXC code for @SaltStackInc. My test env contains two LXC containers, running within another container. It's … 3 months ago
Find me on Google+